The Health Quality & Safety Commission conducted an evaluation of the Partners in Care programme to answer the following questions:
- How successful has the programme been in influencing change?
- To what extent have the programme’s activities been guided by an evidence base?
- What are the remaining gaps in consumer engagement activities to achieve the Partners in Care programme aims and objectives?
- What are the key and emerging areas for future focus?
Information for the evaluation was drawn from:
- document and literature review
- surveys of 30 Commission staff (completed by 30), 159 organisation stakeholders, eg, district health boards (DHBs), primary health organisations (PHOs), government agencies and 127 consumer representatives
- interviews with 46 stakeholders, including Commission staff, organisation stakeholders and consumer representatives.
Please email us if you would like a copy of this document in a different format.